Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Droid X Article




Droid X

As many of you know I'm in the market for a new/upgrade phone this January. I'm always stopping by the local Verizon store hoping they will give me a deal before January but no such luck.
So in the mean time I read reviews on all the phones available and the Droid X is one of the ones I'm looking at.
Below is a link to an article I read on the Droid X by Ed Bott.
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/why-i-dumped-my-droid/2487?tag=nl.e539

Read this article and post a comment on what you think of his evaluation/experience.

List what problems he encountered and add any other negative or positive feedback you have read, heard or experienced.

1 comment:

  1. The Droid x is a phone that is most wanted by people right now. It contains a micro SD with 32 GB. With a 6.5 GB storage. Has a display of TFT capacitive touchscreeen. It has a great display to watch videos. The camera is 8 MP which means you have a lot of nice photos to take and save on your phone. Overall this phone is everything that people would want to own right now.

    ReplyDelete