
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is in Las Vegas this week. It opens up on Tuesday but many product previews are surfacing on the Web. Below is a link to a CNet site that previews many products and gives you a brief introduction to them by catagory.
Spend some time going through the different products. Discuss them with your neighbor and finally pick one that you think is really cool. Write a brief comment below describing the products specs and offerings. I have included an example.
We will review the post on Wednesday and follow the show throughout the week. Enjoy!
Spend some time going through the different products. Discuss them with your neighbor and finally pick one that you think is really cool. Write a brief comment below describing the products specs and offerings. I have included an example.
We will review the post on Wednesday and follow the show throughout the week. Enjoy!

I like the Lenovo K91 Smart TV. It's a 55" 3D LED beauty.
ReplyDeleteIt comes packed with a dual core CPU and 1 GB of RAM. It has 8GB of storage and a 5 megapixel Webcam. It also has a 2 GB SD card, voice control, cloud support and facial recognition.
I'll be watching for a demo and review of this product and wish I could get my hands on one.
I love the Motorola DROID 4 Android phone. The fact that old-school DROID fans will be amazed at the 5-row keyboard, Android 2.3 Gingerbread out the box (Up-gradable to Ice Cream Sandwich soon), and it will run on Verizon's 4G LTE, a perfect trifecta for Android. Eventually, I'm going to buy myself one from Verizon and laugh in the faces of iPhone users!
ReplyDeleteI am really interested in the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. The phone has a 1280 x 720 pixels HD Super Amoled Screen witch is one of the best in the market. It comes Android 4.0 ICS ready with 1GB RAM and 32GB internal Memory. The phone also comes with a 1.2Ghz Dual Core Cortex-A9 processor. I am going to continue to reaserch and find out more about this phone, if i find it more interesting i might buy it.
ReplyDeleteI like the tablet made by Razer called the Fiona.It has a core i7 Processor,10.1" 1280x800 display, Full-screen user interface supporting multi-touch, Dolby 7.1 surround sound, and Bluetooth. It is truly a gaming tablet. It runs on windows so it can play almost all pc games. I want this, I really want this.
ReplyDeleteI liked the Razer project Fiona because i myself have been a pc gamer since 2005. Like that it includes a high end i7 and a great video card integrated into the razer tablet. People have reported that it can run new 2011 games such as skyrim which is a great rpg game for pc which i play on my pc. The game runs on ultra at the max resolution that the tablet handles with smooth frame rates. The price is a tad high for being a tablet around 800-900$ but hey most gaming pc's cost around this that are high end so your getting what your paying for. Would to own this but don't have the money for it. Even though i prefer my gaming pc over this tablet i would love to own it.
ReplyDelete-M1GU31 V
I liked LG's 55-inch 55EM9600 OLED TV. This TV is as thin as three credit cards. This TV comes with the latest OLED which are said to be better than LED and LCD. Also this TV has lightning-fast response times. I'm glad this TV won Best of CES, because these are the TV's of the future.
ReplyDeleteI like the QNX Car 2 App platform. It's new technology that wil put apps and the web in your dashboard. It has ultra HD audio technology which is CD quality phone conversations that you can have in stereo and you could also use that for audio streaming not just for voice. You could even skype video from the high speed internet connection that's built into the car.
ReplyDeleteI like the Asus Memo 370T tablet, It will come with Android Ice Cream Sandwich and a quad core Tegra 3. The 370T will come with 1GB of ram and at least 16GB of storage. It will also have a 1,280x800 pixel IPS screen and a 8-Megapixel camara all this for $250. I might buy one if I have enough money when it comes out.
ReplyDeleteThe Fujifilm X-Pro1, mirror-less camera, is elegant and efficient.Very simple to use, as apposed to your traditional DSLR.My favorite part about the X-Pro1 is that all the menus and display options are viewable through the viewfinder. Also, mirror-less = less bulk!I would definitely purchase this camera if it weren't for the price, starting at a whomping $2400.
ReplyDeleteI am interested in the Sony Smart Watch. It is a 3.0 touchscreen device that does other things besides just telling the time. On the watch you can send sms messages, check the weather, and also social networking such as; facebook and Twitter. It also has pop up caller id on an imcoming call and the battery lasts for a week. I wouldn't mind buying on of these for myself for $149.
ReplyDeleteI am really looking forward to seeing the new Samsubg Galaxy Nexus. It has a 1.2GHz processor and runs on the newest Android OS 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The Galaxy
ReplyDeleteNexus has 1GB RAM and 32GB internal memory.
I am interested in the Razer Naga Hex gaming mouse. The gaming mouse has up to 11 programmable buttons overall, a 5,600 dpi laser sensor with 1,000MHz polling, the newest part about it, is its fast clicking 250 clicks a minute, which is great for fast-clicking gaming. I'm a big PC gamer, so I'm hoping to get my hands on one in the future.
ReplyDeleteBrenden Hewitt
Mercedes Benz has come up with The Mercedes Benz F125 made with electric wheels at all four corners and hydrogen fuel cell technology feeding them ,standards for fuel economy and emissions in its main markets around the world.
ReplyDeleteThe PrimeSense sensor:This new device has a HD camera and an infra-red camera but also it can recognize 3D body movements as well as facial recognition. I cant wait to buy this device and try it out at my house. Its like a whole different way of gaming.
ReplyDeleteI like the Toshiba Thrive tablet. Its a 7-inch with 16GB. It comes with 2 large speakers in the top with a good sound. It has multiple USB slots and also comes with a SD slot for all your personal needs. Two-mega pixel camera in the front and five-mega pixel in the back. You could search the web and play some games, its not a cheap tablet but its a good deal if you want to search the web with WI-FI or read books or play games.
ReplyDeleteI am interested in the Espson WorkForce 845 All-in-One Printer. First of all the price is really good, which is $199.99. This printer has the ability to connect wireless to a network and it also supports mobile printing which means that you can print from most mobile devices. For the price it looks like a really good deal since its has a touch display which makes it easier to use.
ReplyDeleteI really like the PS VITA because it is able to sync to your PS3.Therefore if your playing a game on your PS3 and your going some were you can sync it to the PS VITA and continue playing.It also has front and rear camera.What I thought was really cool was that you can download apps on to the PS VITA.Another cool feature is that you can add internet service to the PS VITA with AT@T and only AT@T with 3G speeds it is also is WiFi compatible.I'm hoping to get one in the future.
ReplyDeleteI liked LG's 55-inch 55EM9600 OLED TV. Its thin as three credit cards that really got my attention. Which came out with the latest OLED which are said to be better than LED and LCD. Also this Tv won for CES since it won I know that they will make better Tv's because they are the future and will become better than ever.
ReplyDeleteThe New iBallz for the iPad is a very good way to secure your iPad. It has 360 degrees shock absorbing foam on all four sides. Now u can drop your iPad on accident and have no worries that u broke it.
ReplyDeleteI was interested on the Lenovo Yoga convertible laptop tablet. The Lenovo looks like an ordinary 13 in. laptop except you can fold the keyboard and it converts into a tablet. Once the keyboard is flipped backwards, the keyboard gets disabled and the screen becomes touch screen. The Lenovo also has a quite leather cover so when you're using it as a tablet it doesn't get damaged. This electronic comes out in year 2012, maybe with Windows 8 and the 13in. Lenovo will cost around $1,399.
ReplyDeleteelmer
The only thing that caught my eye was the LG mammoth 84 inch LCD TV.LG is calling its resolution ultra definition 3840x2160 it comes with a 4-way motion activated voice controlled remote. Should be out this year.
ReplyDelete-Lorenzo
I liked the LG 55-inch 55EM9600 OLED TV. It's going to revolutionize the TV industry. The quality is said to be better than the Newest LCD,and LED TV's. I'm excited for LG to announce the release date. The new Sleek LG OLED TV is going to be the future technology for most companies. Its thickness is 3 plastic credit cards thick. Now wow talk about amazing, i mean think about it, all the hardware that has to fit into that small amount of space is just amazing.
ReplyDelete